Note : a character appearing in bold means he appears for the first time in the current novel.
- Old maid. Tight-ass. Spinster. Ingrid Beauchamp knew what people thought of her; she had seen the way they huddled and whispered behind cupped hands as she made her way across the libray, putting away returned books to their proper shelves.
- — Ingrid Beauchap is just another subject of gossips.
- This is the first chapter to be written with Ingrid's point of view. Diary of the White Witch, which is a prequel to the series, was published after the first novel.
- Ingrid Beauchamp is the first character thinking about breaking the bonds of the restriction in the novel.
- But it is her sister, Freya, who will do it first.
- Ingrid reveals having seen through her sister's lifeline her encounter with Bran Gardiner, though it is his brother whom she's destined to be with.
Cat Scratch Fever
|Witches of East End chapters|