Potentia Noctis is the sixth episode from the first season of Lifetime's Witches of East End, inspired from Melissa de la Cruz's novels. It debuted on November 10, 2013 on Lifetime and was watched by 1,46 million viewers, making it one of the least watched episode in the series so far.
Freya makes a startling discovery at Fair Haven while Ingrid has flashbacks to one of her past lives.
- Try to keep up! See, when I realised who the little girl was, I thought "Holy shit! What does this have to do with me and why doesn't Mom want me to know?". Then I thought, "I'm a Witch, I'll just cast a spell". A spell to help me remember, so I searched the Grimoire, and I found this recipe which I messed with a little, and then, I did it. A spell to help me remember my life from 1906, baked into this brownie.
- — Ingrid, stoned, and her confusing explanation to Freya.
|Title||Artist||Buy on iTunes|
|Feel Me||Mecca Kalani||Buy|
|Black Magic||Magic Wands||Buy|
|Double Vision||Jacuzzi Boys||Buy|
|This article has a gallery!|
Feel free to add images that are relevant to the topic in the proper section. If you need any help, please contact an admin.
- This episode is the only one to ever have a title in Latin, and not in English.
- Potentia Noctis means "power of the night".
- The episode was watched by only 1,46 million watchers (0,6 on the 18-49 target audience demo).
- [Bloopers] During the scene in the pool, Killian removes his shirt a first time, but a minute later, another shot shows he still has his shirt on and another shot a few seconds later shows killian dropping his shirt on to a chair.
|Witches of East End: Episodes|
Potentia Noctis • Unburied • Snake Eyes • A Parching Imbued • Oh, What a World!
When a Mandragora Loves a Woman • Art of Darkness • Sex, Lies, and Birthday Cake • Smells Like King Spirit
The Fall of the House of Beauchamp • Poe Way Out • Box to the Future • For Whom the Spell Tolls